This week, I've been trying to hack around picking up function "from the ground", meaning global variables attached to
window. Trying to discover whether I'm doing evil things or not, I decided to look into what React does with the
This post is not yet written, dumping in a bunch of links for now.
installHook(window)very interesting read, subpub
- react has a by version loader from query string
- react interactions for pointer events
- react interactions for navigator
- hackernews grab stories from window
- most window accesses are to grab
- a lot of
- a lot of the search results come from "fixtures", what are those?